Skip the Line:1.5Hour AudioTour - Yad Vashem Holocaust Remembrance Center Ticket
This is an ideal tour for anyone who wants to visit Yad Vashem independently and set his or her own pace. You can immerse yourself in the history of one the most devastating chapters in the modern era on this self-guided tour of the world-renowned Holocaust History Museum. As you enter each gallery, you will discover the in-depth personal stories behind hundreds of images, artifacts and artwork on display as you visit one of Jerusalem's most popular tourist sites.
• Explore one of Jerusalem's most popular tourist sites
• Discover the stories behind hundreds of items on display
• Tour at your own pace
• Available at the hour of your choice
• Audio Guide tour in 8 languages
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the audio guide clearly
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include an $8.00 parking fee payable on the premises
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center, Mount Herzl Mount of Remembrance in Jerusalem, Entrance to the site is via the Holland Junction, situated on Herzl Boulevard, Jerusalem 91034 Israel
As you enter the museum, the first display you will encounter is the incredible video artwork, "Living Landscape." The 13-meter piece is composed of original film clips and photographs that depict the rich Jewish life that existed in Europe prior to WW II. Hundreds of artifacts, photographs, documents, video testimonies and artwork are on display throughout the 9 museum galleries. The Audio Guide will offer insights into the individual stories of the victims – and the survivors - of the Holocaust that lay behind these displays. At the close of the museum is the monumental Hall of Names. As you enter the circular hall, you will see a 10-meter high upper dome on which the pictures of 600 men, women and children are displayed. As you look down, you will see the pictures reflected below in a pool of water dug deep into the bedrock.
The tour ends with a breathtaking panoramic view of modern day Jerusalem, giving you a moment to reflect upon your visit to the Mount of Remembrance. Recommended tour time is from 1.5 – 4 hours.
Departure Point :Yad Vashem, Jerusalem
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Collect your Audio Guide in the Visitors' Center.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for entrance to the Holocaust History Museum is 10 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.