Skip the Line:Before Opening Hours-Sistine Chapel Exclusive & Vatican Museums
Ever dreamed of gazing at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in the peace and quiet of early morning? These exclusive Vatican Partner tour allow you to be one of the select few to enter 30 minutes ahead of tour groups and a full hour and 30 minutes before the general public, giving you plenty of time to marvel at the beauty of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums before the crowds arrive. Take your time to independently discover the Vatican artworks for as long as you want
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Early Entrance Access 1.5h before the main public
- Escorted entrance
- Map of the Vatican Museums
- Tickets to the Vatican Museums and all reservation fees
- All Day Access to the Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After your once-in-a-lifetime Sistine Chapel experience, you have the option to visit the Vatican Museums without having to leave and enter again. Besides full-day tickets, we also provide a map of the 9-mile-long museum and an introduction to its highlights - everything you need to design your own itinerary, enjoying the world-renowned art collections at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Your experience begins just outside the Vatican Museums in the early morning, where you’ll receive your tickets and be accompanied to the Sistine Chapel. There, you’ll have the time and the space to contemplate its beauty. This is a far cry from the crowded afternoons when there's barely room to move around in, let alone appreciate, this incredible space.
To this day, critics say that no artist’s work has ever approached the scale, technical skill and sense composition of Michelangelo’s frescoes. People the world over have been awestruck by the powerful imagery of the “Creation of Adam,” painted on the Sistine Chapel ceiling, while others have marvelled at “The Last Judgment,” which adorns the altar wall. You’ll have the luxury to see these 15th century masterpieces for yourself, up close and personal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
Pass by the Pine Cone Courtyard to admire Vatican Museums from a different angle
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St Peter's Basilica, the grottos and the dome: After the tour, you may visit these attractions on your own. Your tour will end at the front of St Peter's Basilica, which is a very convenient location to leave for lunch, visit the Vatican bookstore, visit the Vatican post office, enter St Peter's Basilica, continue to the grottos below St Peter's or climb to the dome. Your tour guide will be happy to point you in the right direction!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.