Skip the Line:El Chato 2 Reserve Admission Ticket in Santa Cruz Island,Galapagos
Get your entry Tickets to El Chato 2 Tortoise Reserve in Santa Cruz Island, Puerto Ayora to observe giant tortoises in their natural state. You will also be able to observe many of the Galapagos Bird Species. Take a self-guide walk inside the famous lava Tunnels.
Note: No guide is required, but it is recommended to visit this spot with a guide, as it is easy to get lost in the area.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Rubber Boots
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Reserva El Chato
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Puerto Ayora to El Chato
- Visit: Reserva El Chato, Isla Santa Cruz, Puerto Ayora 200350 Ecuador
Here you can observe giant tortoises in their natural state. This spot is open for a self-guided walk, as a National Park Guide is not required to visit this spot. The reserve has thousands of square meters of high pastures and Scalesia forests, an endemic and plants of the Galapagos. These green highlands are also populated by many bird species like short-eared owls, Darwin finches or vermillion flycatchers.
Departure Point :Reserva El Chato, Isla Santa Cruz, Puerto Ayora 200350 Ecuador
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is and Entry Fee ONLY. This is a self-guided tour. No guide will accompany you during the visit.
- Transportation from Puerto Ayora to el Chato and back are NOT included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.