Skip-the-lines Herculaneum and Oplontis Private Guided Tour
This full day tour includes a visit to the ruins of the Ancient city of Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata – also known as the Oplontis archaeological site. The tour will be led by a fully licensed archaeology expert guide, that will explain and show you in details the greatness of the Ancient Roman life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Oplonti Villa di Poppea Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oplonti Villa di Poppea Ruins, Via dei Sepolcri, 80058 Torre Annunziata Italy
You will enter the Villa of Poppea, the wife of the Emperor Nero. As you will see, the frescoes have won their struggle against the time, and the red colour vibrates under the ashes layer. Do not miss to visit the garden that surrounds the majestic Villa! A really must for "off-the-beaten-track" lovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Enjoy this amazing and pleasant walk through the ruins of the wealthy and powerful city of Herculaneum. Your guide will make it come back to life telling you enchanting stories of the community that used to live there.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Villa di Poppea, Via Sepolcri, 80058 Torre Annunziata NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation to be received at the time of the booking
- We would suggest you to wear comfortable shoes for this walking tour
- The archaeological sites can be reached by Circumvesuviana train line.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.