Skip-the-Ticket-line Eiffel Tower Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise
Enjoy Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass. Hop off at the Eiffel Tower and skip the notorious lines of people waiting to enter. Cruise through Paris along the Seine, taking in iconic monuments along the way.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- 1-Hour Skip The Line Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary with personal earphones (digital sound)
- Skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket (Access to the 1st floor, 2nd floor )
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Parc du Champ de Mars
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Pont des Arts
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Summit Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Le Trocadero et son esplanade
- Entry/Admission - Conciergerie
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Eiffel Tower was built for world fair of 1889
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The most beautiful avenue full with many shops and Arc de Triomphe
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
You can see the paintings of impressionist artists.
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Arc de triomphe is a monument commissioned by Napoleon for his glorious army when he returned covered in glory from Austerlitz Battle
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Louvre is the house of Mona Lisa
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The amazing and splendid gothic cathedral in Paris
Stop At: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Graet Opera House
Stop At: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
The beautiful place behind the Eiffel Tower
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
1 Hour seine river cruise ride included
Stop At: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Trocadero is palace built for the worlds fair.
The buildings now house a number of museums:
the Musée national de la Marine (naval museum) and the Musée de l'Homme (ethnology) in the southern (Passy) wing.
the Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine, including the Musée national des Monuments Français, in the eastern (Paris) wing, from which one also enters the Théâtre national de Chaillot, a theater below the esplanade.
Stop At: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
Grand palais is the place for the Exhibitions
Stop At: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
It is an old prison where the last king Louis XVI and Marie Antoinnette were held before the execution.
Stop At: Pont des Arts, River Seine Between Institut de France And Palais du Louvre, Paris France
Bridge with love padlocks
Departure Point :21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note:
- Cancellation is not possible after the tour has been confirmed
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Hop-on hop-off buses(Paris BIG BUS Company) operate daily, departing every 10-minutes in the summer and every 15-minutes in the winter
- Recorded commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
- You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
- Cruise tickets are valid for more than a month, so you can use them at any until expiration (only 1 ride)
- Your skip-the-line entrance to the tower will be arranged according to the availabilites of the Eiffel Tower between 9am to 10.30pm
- If you choose the option Eiffel Tower, 2-Days Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket & Cruise the skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket might be booked for either the first or the second day. Start time 9:30am is only for Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. Eiffel Tower entrance time might be different than 10:00am. River Cruise Tickets might be used separately at any day during its validity.
- Seine cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30-minutes from 10:00am -10:00pm (no service at 1:00pm and 7:30pm); on weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00am - 11:00pm; from October-March, hourly from 10:30am - 9:30pm (except 1:00pm and 7:30pm); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00am -10:00pm.
- All the travellers must be present at the meeting point at the indicated time to receive the tickets for Bus Tour and River Cruise. You will have a scheduled entrance time to go into the Eiffel Tower that will be given to you by the guide at when you come to the meeting in the morning. Your guide will accompany you to the Eiffel Tower for a smooth entrance.
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to supply your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.