Let us introduce you to Skjervøy from a panoramic point of view. We will be hosting you with local stories in our own authentic way. If Hurtigruten, the norwegian coastal pride is on time, we will have an amazing sight when the ship greets itself in the entrance of the harbor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
- Snacks - Local made reindeer stew
What's excluded :
- Let’s share a local meal in our wildernesscamp and enjoy the scenery of our little corner of the world from a panoramic point of view.
Let us present to you the cozy society of Skjervøy from a panoramic point of view. We will be hosting you with local stories and friendly atmosphere in our own authentic way.
A short distance walk from city center leads us to the shelter from the urbane sights and we get the feeling of how exotic the nature really is. By following the 1 km long gravel path we reach the hilltop. From here we get the visibility of the city bowl again from a bird angle. The sight of the amazing panoramic view over Skjervøy appears. When sky is clear we might be lucky to witness Lady aurora dancing above us. Northern lights is a common phenomenon in our area.
Inside our cozy range we seek shelter by gathering around the woodstove and enjoy a warm meal of real local traditional Reindeer-stew.
If the Norwegian coastal pride Hurtigruten is on time, we'll get a memorial sight when she greets herself through the entrance of the harbor.
• Local traditional Reindeer-stew
Departure Point :Strandveien 88, 9180 Skjervøy, Norway
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.