Sky Costanera and Santiago's Nightlife Experience
Discover the true gems of Santiago's nightlife on this 8hrs experience filled with great views, delicious food, dance, music and cold drinks. Participants are picked up at their hotel and taken to South America's tallest tower, Sky Costanera, where everybody gets to toast at the 360 degrees view and then visit the most exclusive spots of Santiago's gastronomy and bohemia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- VIP access to Sky Costanera
- VIP access to Club Amanda
- Entry/Admission - Sky Costanera
- Entry/Admission - Vitacura
- Entry/Admission - Club Amanda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sky Costanera, Avenida Andres Bello 2425 Entrada por Nivel Planta Baja, Santiago 7510689 Chile
VIP access to Sky Costanera Lookout, the tallest tower in South America. Elevator up to the 62nd floor, guided tour of the city from above and unique toast at the top of the tower with a 360 degrees view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vitacura, Santiago Chile
Visit to some of the nicest bar restaurants of Santiago. Choice of drink included and menu with local and international cuisine available.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Club Amanda, Embajador Doussinague 1767 Vitacura Local D 0027, Santiago 7640609 Chile
VIP access to Club Amanda plus a choice of drink.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available in hotels, hostels and apart hotels within the Santiago main area.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.