Sky Explorer and Flying Dutchman
Combine the experience of riding up to Sentry Hill on the Sky Explorer chairlift and zipping back down the on a zipline on this half-day tour in St. Maarten. Explore onsite museum dedicated to the area's history, then enjoy the views on the way up and get some thrills on the way down the world's steepest zipline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sky Explorer
- Flying Dutchman
- Emilio Wilson Museum
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate, St Martin / St Maarten
As an adventure-seeker you will simply love this new thrill ride that takes you on the Sky Explorer with the landscape unfolding below to the top of St. Maarten’s highest mountain. Then you’ll go flying back down on the world’s steepest zip line.
Embark the Sky Explorer for the approximately 25-minute ride to the top of Sentry Hill, St. Maarten’s highest elevation at 1,125 feet. A series of platforms encircle the mountaintop showcasing 360-degree views of the whole island including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla.
A brief orientation will prepare you to fly down the mountain at speeds of up to 56 miles per hour on the world’s steepest zip line, The Flying Dutchman. You’ll be attached to a flight line in a secure harnessed chair, launching you on the 1050-foot drop in elevation over 2800 feet to experience the ride of a lifetime.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate, LB Scott Rd #59, Cul de Sac, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The Soualiga Sky Explorer
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be able to sit on their own.
- They are not permitted to sit in laps, be in “packs” or anything that “straps” them to an adult.
- Height range: minimum 52 inches – maximum 80 inches.
- Weight range: minimum 100 pounds – maximum 275 pounds.
- Minimum age is 11
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 11
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a certificate of Safe Travels by WTTC (World Travel Tourism Council).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.