Sky Explorer and Sentry Hill Zip Line Adventure
The most exciting new rides in the eastern Caribbean! Glide to the top of St. Maarten’s highest point on the Sky Explorer where a 360-degree vista includes neighboring islands. Fly high on the Sentry Hill Zip Line over the mountain ridge enjoying the stunning views then enjoy the Sky Explorer back down.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sky Explorer
- Emilio Wilson Museum
- Sentry Hill Zip Line
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate, St Martin / St Maarten
Glide to the top of St. Maarten’s highest point on the Sky Explorer where a 360-degree vista includes neighboring islands. Fly high on the Sentry Hill Zip Line over the mountain ridge enjoying the stunning views then enjoy the Sky Explorer back down.
Embark the Sky Explorer for the approximately 25-minute ride to the top of Sentry Hill, St. Maarten’s highest elevation at 1,125 feet. A series of platforms encircle the mountaintop showcasing 360-degree views of the whole island including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla.
After an orientation, you will put your safety equipment and harness system for your exhilarating Sentry Hill Zip Line flight over the mountain ridge.
To complete your thrill ride, enjoy a final trip on the Sky Explorer.
After your fun-filled adventure, select your favorite photo and video then enjoy exploring the Estate and sampling St. Maarten delicacies, snacks and beverages at the restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate, LB Scott Rd #59, Cul de Sac, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must have a height of minimum 52 – maximum 80 inches and weight a minimum of 100 pounds to do this tour.
- Weight Range: minimum 100 – maximum 275 pounds
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a certificate of Safe Travels by WTTC (World Travel Tourism Council).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.