Sky Tram- Sky Trek & Sky Walk From Arenal
Is a guided tour perfect for nature lovers. Is an excellent combination between walking in the exuberant rainforest of the Arenal area and the extreme adventure of the suspended bridges.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Maximum weight of 300 pounds
- Transportation From Hotels in Arenal
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
What's excluded :
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
The tour starts with Sky Walk, is a guided tour perfect for nature lovers. Is an excellent combination between walking in the exuberant rainforest of the Arenal area and the extreme adventure of the suspended bridges.
During this tour, our visitors could find a variety of flora and fauna and the possibility to see beautiful birds.
Along the way, which is 3.6 km long and takes 3 hours, you can observe 3 waterfalls with one
drop of 30 m each, there you can take a break to refresh yourself and recover the strength in one of them.
Later on, the Sky Tram to reach the top of the Arenal reserve, then begins a tour of adventure full of adrenaline above the treetops, which consists on a system of zip lines, that allows you to observe the rainforest and its landscape from a different perspective, safely in an innovative and different system.
Then, you enjoy The tour Sky Trek, this activity includes 7 cross-sectional cables that together have a total length of 1.7 miles with distances from 100 to 2460 feet, and with a maximum height of 660 feet, which exceed the treetops providing a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano and lake.
• Sky Adventures - Arenal Park, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Sky Trek Sky Tram Entrance, Alajuela Province, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels in Arenal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes, Shoes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.