Sky Tram - Sky Trek and Sky Limit From Arenal
Arenal Park has amazing options all deep within nature, for you to discover. Just at the outskirts of the breathtaking Arenal Volcano, this park offers incredible views, one of, if not, the best in the whole Arenal area. Arenal with its impressive Volcano and Lake will be the perfect compliment for our parks adventures. Here you can enjoy nature driven tours to discover Arenal forests or choose an adrenaline intense activity to enjoy your vacations at this wonderful place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation From hotels in La Fortuna region
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
SKY TRAM / SKY TREK
Zip in the Sky
The tour starts with a tour in the Sky Tram to reach the top of the Arenal reserve, then begins a tour of adventure full of adrenaline above the treetops, which consists on a system of zip lines, that allows you to observe the rainforest and its landscape from a different perspective, safely in an innovative and different system.
Then, you enjoy The tour Sky Trek, this activity includes 7 cross-sectional cables that together have a total length of 1.7 miles with distances from 100 to 2460 feet, and with a maximum height of 660 feet, which exceed the treetops providing a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano and lake.
Going beyond the limit of excitement! The object of this activity is to develop a dynamic of competition that inspires participants to exceed their abilities, reach beyond their capacity and optimize work as a team.
Departure Point :Sky Trek Sky Tram Entrance, Alajuela Province, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation from hotels in La Fortuna region.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, camera, repellent, sun cream
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.