SkyBus Byron Bay Express
Travel between Gold Coast Airport and the heart of Byron Bay with ease on SkyBus. Services depart 7 days per week with the average trip duration taking one hour.
The bus departs right outside the Domestic arrivals area at Gold Coast Airport and travels express to the centre of Byron Bay with three conveniently located stops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- One-way transfer (if option selected)
- Return transfer (if option selected)
- Free WiFi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Picturesque Byron Bay is the perfect holiday destination and getting there is easy with SkyBus.
Travel between Gold Coast Airport and the heart of Byron Bay by purchasing a one way or return SkyBus ticket.
Arriving into the Gold Coast Airport, simply present your ticket to our friendly bus drivers.
The bus departs immediately outside the Domestic Terminal and travels express to our three conveniently located stops in the heart of Byron Bay.
You can purchase a ticket via our trip advisor listing, at our self-serve kiosks, online, via phone or via our SkyBus app.
Sit back and enjoy your holiday in SkyBus' modern, comfortable fleet of buses fitted with free on board WiFi.
Departure Point :Gold Coast Airport, Terminal Dr, Bilinga QLD 4225, Australia
Return Detail :1: 51 Butler St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
2: Ewingsdale Road, Ewingsdale Rd, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
3: Shirley Street, Shirley St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid contact number and email address are mandatory during the booking process
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.