Skydive in Foz do Iguaçu
After a brief explanation of 10 minutes with one of our expert instructors, the passenger will be ready to test the excitement of flying at a speed of approximately 200 km / h. They are approximately 30 seconds of free fall plus eight minutes of navigation with the open parachute enjoying the incredible landscapes on the Itaipu Dam before the smooth landing. All with total security.
The Tandem Jump as it is known, is the first contact with skydiving and the safest way to try free fall for the first time. In Brazil, this type of jump is practiced for more than 20 years and since then, more and more, thousands of people go out of their habitual routine to prove the sensation of flying.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from and to hotels (according to the selected option)
- Specialized instructor
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Foods and Beverages
Explore the Iguassu Falls from the air with an exclusive Skydive Jump!
You will have the best views of the biggest falls in the world, along with its region and forest.
Be amazed by the excitement and Adrenalin the Tandem Jump brings!
- Weight: Above 95 kg the passenger will pass an evaluation of our instructors, besides the weight will be evaluated the physical form, the height, and if it practices some physical or sports activity. An extra fee will be charged and the maximum limit of 115 kg.
- Health status: Good general health and not carrying any disease that prevents the jump such as high or low pressure, heart problems, respiratory problems, epilepsy or, any other that by its nature is incompatible with parachute jumping.
• Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
• Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Departure Point :Av. Tancredo Neves, 6731 - Jardim Itaipu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85867-318, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7/10/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.