Skykomish River Class 5 Extreme Rafting Edventure
Close to Seattle, the Skykomish River is our most extreme river adventure offering the most difficult section of river commercially-run in WA state! The allure of the Skykomish River is the “Boulder Drop” which is Washington states hardest section of commercially rafted river, being class 5, but that’s not all the “Sky” river has to offer; there are many other class 3 and 4 rapids. such as Pat’s plunge, Aquagasm, Lunch hole, and The Wier just to name a few. All this adventure coupled with the beauty of Mt. Index and the surrounding Cascade mountains makes for a truly Northwest treasure of a trip. For experienced rafters, this river is action-packed! It is highly advised you have been rafting before you attempt the Skykomish River, and you must be able to swim, and ready to move around the boat quickly!! Minimum age is 16. The Skykomish is perfect for the adventure seeker who has rafter before and ready for the next big step in extreme whitewater rafting!
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guides with all safety equipment is included.
- Round-trip shuttle service to the meeting point.
- A wetsuit, booties, PFD and helmet for each participant is included.
- All Forest Service and State user fees are included.
- Entry/Admission - Skykomish River
What's excluded :
- reuseable water bottle
- Washington State Discovery Pass, ie, parking pass to park in the park
- Bathing suits, towels, or extra clothes - Please dress warm!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skykomish River, Skykomish, WA
The Skykomish River is the most extreme whitewater river rafted commercially in Washington state.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Big Eddy Public Water Access, Gold Bar, WA 98251, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.