Skywalk Biokovo & Makarska
Skywalk on Biokovo Mountain is new attraction in Nature Park near Makarska on 1228 meters above sea level. This lookout is designed as a prestressed reinforced concrete structure that cantilevers over a cliff overlooking the Makarska Riviera, Adriatic, islands, and open sea. A glass walkway has been laid on the primary concrete structure to provide a bird's eye view in all directions, creating a unique adrenaline experience.
You will also discover city of Makarska - one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Croatian coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for NP Biokovo
- Entry/Admission - Nature Park Biokovo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nature Park Biokovo, Marineta 16, Makarska 21300 Croatia
Skywalk Biokovo – the most attractive celestial promenade in Croatia!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Obala kneza Domagoja 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.