Sledge Experience at Piedras Blancas Snow Resort
Adventure yourself on top of Otto Hill, at the Piedras Blancas Snow Center for a half day of fun sledges in the snow. Slide down 3000 meters of tracks, fully equipped, on a sledge.
Birthplace of snow sport in Argentina, the Otto Hill offers incredible infrastructures and curves for those snow lovers who want to feel the adrenaline. Facing the valley and Nahuel Huapi Lake, enjoy a half day of adventure with thee best landscapes!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Snow Sled Per Person
- Pass For 6 Rides
- First Aid Service
- Entry/Admission - Piedras Blancas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Otto, Avenida de Los Pioneros Km 5 Circuito Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche R8400BIA Argentina
The tour begins with the pick up from your hotel to take you to to Cerro Otto, near the city center of Bariloche, which is one of the most traditional places looked for to have fun in the snow. We will get to Piedras Blancas Ski Center by ascending the mounting in a chairlift, where you will be able to enjoy the beautiful landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piedras Blancas, Cerro Otto, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
To get up to Piedras Blancas, tale the chairlift and enjoy wonderful landscapes over the whole valley and Nahuel Huapi Lake.
Huge pole of attraction with unique caracteristics, Piedras Blancas is a place of history where Otto Meiling hosted his first ski school and gave birth to winter sport in Argentina.
Enjoy a true snow sledge experience with more than 3000 meters of exclusive tracks, safe and incredible curves.
The center offers 5 different tracks, on which you can enjoy 6 slides ( and 6 chairlifts), during a half day of pure fun.
Then, after 4 hours of amusement, you will be taken back to your hotel in the center of Bariloche.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Warm Clothes, Scarf, Gloves, Woolen Hat, Sunglasses, Socks And Suitable Footwear (And A Spare Par)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.