Slegding and tram-tour
You are never too old to have fun and playing in the snow is a Nordic tradition that suits all ages. The guide will show you how-to and suply you with seldges as well as deep knowlegde of local traditions and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
With the northernmost tram in the world we travel up into the forest and beautiful recreational area of Lian. Here you can try sledges, learn to build your own snowman, snow cave and even make your own snowlantern. No need for any prior experience, the instructor will teach you the basics and guide you every step of the way. This 2 hour trip is perfect for those who wish to experience the snow and Winter like a Norwegian and get some refreshing crisp air.
• Trondheim, Trondheim, Trondheim Municipality, Trondelag, Central Norway
• Trondheim Municipality, Trondheim Municipality, Trondelag, Central Norway
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at the "Olav Tryggvasson" statue or pick up at your prefered location. Please note that airport pickup requires an additional 1 hour and fees. Airports
- Vaernes Airport, Trondheim Norway
- Port of Trondheim
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/17/2021 - 4/4/2022
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- As this is a private tour especially for you and your group and with it being outdoors, this will be considered a safe activty and corona-friendly way to go sightseeing. The guide will keep the required distance throughout the experience and make sure all safety meassures are being withheld.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.