Slice of Myanmar- Heritage Tour
With over 4000 items relating with Myanmar history and Culture, National museum is a must place to visit for people who don’t have enough time to visit the whole country as it’s all about Myanmar from prehistoric period including the things about ethnic groups.
With an excellent approachable smiling certified museum guide, you will have the chance to know all about Myanmar by staying out of the heat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum, Pyay Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
All about the last kingdom. The great lion throne which is the only one original throne left in Myanmar belonging to the king of last Myanmar dynasty. Wood carvings and artifacts from 19th century placed in the palace of the last kingdom. Evolution of Myanmar script and alphabets, calligraphy and epigraphy.
Regalia belonging to the king and queen of the last dynasty. These were brought back from the UK. Natural history from per-historic period where you can see the fossils of 40 million years go.
Myanmar art and craft gallery. About Myanmar performing art. Myanmar musical instruments
Paintings, Myanmar ornaments through centuries.
ASEAN corner. Relationship between Myanmar and ASEAN countries. Evolution of images of Budha over centuries
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We send a sedan car to pick our guests up. We will contact you in advance to confirm pickup.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.