Slitere National Park Latvian Nature Hiking Tour from Riga
Explore one of the most secluded, unique and well-preserved parts Latvia, Slītere National Park. Join this amazing off-the-beaten-path experience and enjoy the wilderness, gorgeous sandy beaches, vast forests and local traditions.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Roundtrip transfer from Riga
- 12-hour guided hiking tour in Slītere National Park
- Knowledgeable eco-tour leader
- Improv-travel approach for the groups of 2 people and more
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Smoked fish (10 to 15€ per person)
- Entry fee for Slītere Lighthouse (1.20€ adults, 0.60€ children)
- Entry/Admission - the Slītere lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slītere National Park, Latvia
Start your adventure in one of cosy Livonian fishing villages on the open Baltic Sea coast and explore sandy beaches, dense pine forests. Hike around 12 kilometers on a coastal forest trail. Take the chance to have a rest, buy and taste the famous Latvian smoked flatfish, and find out how it's made from a local. Soak up the fresh air of the sea and the beautiful pine forest. On warm days, swim in the sea and catch the sunrays on the beautiful sandy beach.
Note: In the winter season (from 1 October till 30 April)
hiking time will be shorter (some 3-4 hours) and the smoked fish might not be available
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: the Slītere lighthouse, Dundaga parish, LV-3270, Latvia
After the coastal hike, explore an untouched ancient forest in Slītere National Park. Take a walk on the boardwalk and see unique protected forest and bog habitats. Visit Slītere Lighthouse for a view of the national park and its forests from above.
Note: We do not visit Slitere Lighthouse in winter season (from 1 October till 30 April)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Kolka, 3275, Kolkas pagasts, Latvia
End your trip with a visit to Kolka Cape, where the Baltic Sea meets Riga Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Latvian Riflemen Monument, Latviešu strēlnieku laukums 1, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Riga
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.