Sloth Adventure From Guanacaste
You will have the chance to encounter the animals of the rainforest such as the Sloth and the tree frogs on a small walk through a privately run property perfectly preserved in the northern rainforest region.
We will travel to a beautiful waterfall, refresh ourselves in this virgin environment. Then we head to the mountainous jungle and the volcanic region of Tenorio.is famous for its beautiful views, exotic vegetation and diverse wildlife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from the hotels mentioned
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Does not include transportation of Zone 3(Dreams)
We will travel to a beautiful waterfall, refresh ourselves and rest in this virgin environment surrounded by the beautiful nature. Then we head to the mountainous jungle and the volcanic region of Tenorio is famous for its beautiful views, exotic vegetation and diverse wildlife. You will have the opportunity to find wild animals such as sloths and tree frogs during a walk through a private property in the northern rain forest region. This secondary jungle is home to the lazy two and three fingers. Sloths spend most of their time high in the trees, so be sure to look up while venturing into this virgin forest full of exotic biodiversity. Then you will enjoy lunch with excellent views of the river where you can enjoy nature.
• Tenorio National Park, Buena Vista Costa Rica
• Ponderosa Adventure Park, El Salto Located in El Salto, 10 minutes before arriving to Liberia, comming from Cañas, Liberia 50101 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from the hotels mentioned
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring: Swim Wear- Camera- Sunglasses- Sun Protection- Cloth Comfortable and to change
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.