Sloth Encounter Tour and Waterfalls in the Rain Forest of Costa Rica
This is a beautiful one day tour if you really love nature, wildlife (specifically the sloths) lush vegetation and waterfalls. Do you want to experience the breathtaking views of the rain forest and its exotic flora and fauna? so, this is the perfect trip for you and your family during your next visit to Costa Rica. We provide private AC transportation, pick up and drop off at your hotel, operated by bilingual and naturalist tour guides. This is a non-touristic place perfect to learn all about Costa Rica's culture and nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Guanacaste National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Issys Tours Costa Rica, Sardinal 50503 Costa Rica
Do you want to experience the breathtaking views of the rain forest and its exotic flora and fauna? so, this is the perfect trip for you and your family during your next visit to Costa Rica.
Stop At: Guanacaste National Park, Intersection of the Hummingbird and Western Highways, Belmopan Belize
This is a fun and interactive hiking tour to meet sloths and learn all about their physiology and behavior in their natural habitat - free and wild. This tour will also give you the chance to experience the lush tropical rain/transitional forest of Costa Rica and meet the biggest waterfall in Guanacaste on the way back. This eco-tourism project is set on a protected area including coffee and banana plantations, located in the northern beautiful rain forests of Costa Rica. Moreover, this park counts with butterfly garden and laboratory to reproduce rare butterflies and frogs to then, release them back into their natural habitats. This is the best place to find sloths in their natural environment. A typical Costa Rican lunch will be served. The tour concludes with a drop off to your hotel. Include: lunch, waterfall, hiking through the rain forest, coffee/banana plantations and entrance fees. Suggested pick up time: 7:30 am – Estimated drop off time: 4:00 pm. This hiking tour is not a strenuous hike, relatively easy to complete the trails.
The hike will be done at your own pace, it might takes about 1 to 3 hours approx.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL / LODGING NAME.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats available upon request
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide Lodging name
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.