Sloth trails at ARENAL + Maleku Villa & THERMALS (combo tour)
Travelers will see sloths and other animals from the area and share with the indigenous maleku, the experience is very cute and natural, In addition to the sloth, in the forest there is an English tribe named the Maleku, they have maintained their culture and traditions of the Costa Rican natives over the years with their beliefs in each animal and what each one represents in the human being, even they keep their clothes their traditional foods and their chicha drink which is a kind of soft natural liquor on the palate.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Go Adventure Arenal Park, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
sloths and indigenous malekus
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.