Sloths Lovers Tour. Shore Excursion from Puerto Limon
Your breath-taking adventure begins with a personalized pickup from Limon Pier and close to the ship, After Pick Up by our certified Tour Guide, a relaxing drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle will bring you to your selected activities. Your guide will point out many sights of interest along the way until your arrival to the first stop at Cahuita National Park, where the search for sloths will begin. At this park, many sloths are in their natural habitat and free. In here, you will learn about their natural history, behavior and many other interesting facts of this lovely animal. After Cahuita, you will continue the tour but this time taking a Boat Tour in Tortuguero Canal. During this nice journey, you will be able to see more Slothts, due they love to live close to the rivers.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Canal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
Cahuita National Park is a terrestrial and marine national park in the Caribbean La Amistad Conservation Area of Costa Rica located on the southern Caribbean coast in Limón Province, connected to the town of Cahuita. Cahuita National Park is unique in Costa Rica for its close relationship with the community, an example of shared management between the community and government for a sustainable development at community level. Participation of park guards and community life stands out through a shared governance management.
Know the best preserved coral reef in the Costa Rican Caribbean area and enjoy the scenery, culture and cuisine offered in the area.
White sand beaches, turquoise a sea and a diverse marine life are some of the attractions that await for you in Cahuita National Park in the province of Limon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
Tortuguero Canal is a protected wilderness area on Costa Rica's northern Caribbean coast. Its beaches are famous nesting grounds for sea turtles, including endangered green turtles. The park's freshwater creeks and lagoons, which can be navigated by boat or canoe, shelter spectacled caimans and river turtles. The surrounding dense rainforest is also rich with wildlife, from monkeys to many bird species.
Our tour includes a peaceful boat journey along the canals for admire the rich biodiversity of the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Puerto Limón, commonly known as Limón, is the capital city and main hub of Limón province, as well as of the cantón of Limón in Costa Rica. It is the seventh largest city in Costa Rica, with a population of over 55,000, and is home of the Afro-Costa Rican community. The caribbean province is a natural paradise, formed by a combination of dense jungles, imposing mountains, and paradisiac beaches. Limon has the highest percentage of protected land in Costa Rica, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its vegetation is exuberant as are the cultures throughout the province.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Puerto Limon the Pick Up place is main entrance of the pier (main street). It is a short distance from your ship. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. All our tour guides wear a Green Color Polo Uniform and a Greenway Flag is very visible.Ports
- Puerto Limon Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.