Sloths observation plus coffee-chocolate-sugar cane experience
This activity will lead to our Sloth Park to start, we will walk trough the rainforest 1.5 to 2 hours inside the trails and you can get to see two and three toes sloths and some poisonous froags and snakes even birds.
Done with the hike we will visit the second section of the the park to get your amazing chocolate coffee and sugar tasting along all the information provided in by our tour guides.
Very instructive and educative tour!!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
You will visit our little farm which helps to make the activity not strenuous or boring basically focus on the choco and coffee farm beside a good amount of different medicinal plants, goos to taste the different beverages of each plant.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Arenal Jungle Tours, Costado sur del parque central, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.