Slovenian coast Koper, Izola, Piran - Parenzana electric biking tour from Koper
Explore more! Have fun for 5 hours on Parenzana electric biking tour. Enjoy incredible views of Slovenian coast from hidden spots. On Parenzana biking trail we will go through two tunnels with stops in the center of the town Koper, fisherman town Izola, Landscape park Strunjan, town of flowers Portorož and the charming town of Piran. Nice combination of nature and history.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Electric Bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Parenzana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
We will start our adventure by first exploring Koper town and then enjoy the beautiful coastal ride to Izola.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Izola, Izola, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Izola is a fisherman town, also well-known for their wine and olive oil which makes Izola a unique place to visit. The town will serve you with a small.... Coming to the church of St. Maver past squares, coast and narrow picturesque streets.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Strunjan, Strunjan, Slovenian Littoral Region
E-biking to the top of Strunjan's peninsula and marvel its beautiful views of Strunjan's Bay and Strunjan valley with Italy and the Alps in the background. Then the road will take us to Landscape Strunjan. Going downhill from Dobrava, past the church of Maria’s apparition and uphill to the Strunjan Cross. The inspiring panoramic view of Moon Bay will fill you with plenty of energy for the rest of the tour. After taking some time to enjoy the view, the road will take us downhill. We will e-bike past Strunjan salt pans, past Strunjan's beach and the only Slovenian Sea Lagoon, Stjuža.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Šentjane, 6320 Portorož, Slovenia
Road with spectacular views to Italy and Strunjan, will lead us to the highest point of Portorož with amazing views. Along the way we will make stops with local food traying and wine tasting, with perfect combination of sport and leisure, always surrounded by Mediterranean greenery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
In the charming Piran we will first visit famous Santa Gorgas Church. There we will take some time maybe take a few nice photos of Piran or visit Church bell tower. Out road will take us through the tiny street around Rt Madona to the Tartini square with a brake to take in the breath-taking views before we continue biking.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Portoroz, Portoroz, Slovenian Littoral Region
Portorož - port of flowers where we will taste the best ice-cream in Sloveina.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parenzana, Portoroz Slovenia
Parenzana: after a stop, the road joins the popular Parenzana cycling track and through the two tunnels amid the Mediterranean gardens in the valley of Strunjan to town Izola and Koper port.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking, minimum 150cm
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, maximum 120kg
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- On request - Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.