Slovenian Istra Wine Tour from Slovenian Coast
Istria is the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. The peninsula is located at the head of the Adriatic between Golf of Trieste and Kvarner Gulf and it is shared by three countries: Italy, Slovenia and Croatia. The Mediterranean climate with plenty of sun helps to produce some very good wines and olive oil, we will be able to taste some of them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Visit of two wineries, wine and olive oil tasting
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portoroz Beach, Obala, Portoroz Slovenia
The tour starts from Portoroz. First we will visit one of the best Slovenian wineries and taste some local wines. Afterwards we will proceed to the Croatian part of Istria where we will have the opportunity to taste some more wines and also local olive oil. In the late afternoon we return back to Portoroz.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.