Small desert in 4x4
Excursion one day by 4x4 from Agadir to discover rich and varied landscapes of the region of Souss Massa, its orange trees, Oasis, banana trees, palm trees and sand dunes of the "Little Desert". Exchange with the local Berber population to learn about their ancestral culture and lunch with a Moroccan Berber family. You will travel in the heart of the ramparts of Tiznit, its medina and a shop specializing in silver jewelry crafts.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Souss-Massa, Souss-Massa
Departure at 08:30 to Tifnit, a fishing village on the Atlantic coast, 30 km south of Agadir.
Photo break: small caves in front of the ocean and fishing boats, you can admire a mini rally on a sandy and stony track, then you will continue to a desert coast that will take you to the Oued Massa National Reserve, then you will pass by the valley of the migratory birds of Souss-Massa.
You will continue towards the Youssed Ben Tachfin dam, where you will admire an exceptional view of the Rasmouka dunes and the agricultural fields, then a photo break in the middle of the Sahara.
Traditional homestay lunch, with tajine with vegetables and Couscous. Before the end of this adorable excursion, you will end with the city of goldsmith crafts "Tiznit", where you can breathe the serenity and happiness of living.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Agadir 80000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in the center of Agadir.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.