Small Group & Full Day Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Tour- Boating,Hiking,Caves
Enjoy a unique rowing boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex, savor a buffet lunch and see countryside view. Then visit Hoa Lu ancient capital, explore Mua Cave, and take in stunning panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Minivan/ Limousine
- Visit Hoa Lu ( Vietnamese Ancient Capital )
- Visit Mua Cave- Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see of Tam Coc
- English Speaking Guide during the trip
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local foods
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An - Nature caves
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Beverages- Personal expenses, tip for staffs, drinks at bar.
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh Province, Ninh Binh Province
7h30 - 8h00: The bus and tourguide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi Old Quarter for departure to Ninh Binh. Ninh Binh is local province where has alot of beautiful places. It is not too far from Hanoi, it is only more or less 2 hours drive from Hanoi to Ninh Binh. You will have a short break on the half way.
10h30 - 10h40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11h50 - 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant.
13h00 - 13h05: Get on the bus go to Trang An wharf for enjoying unique sampan to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
15h40 - 15h45: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h55 - 17h00: Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lư is a district of Ninh Bình Province in the Red River Delta region of Vietnam. Before 1010, Hoa Lư served as the capital of Dai Co Viet. Hoa Lư Ancient Capital is located in Trường Yên Commune of this district
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Visit Trang An tourist attraction which was recognized by UNESCO as The world Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has the wonderful tunnel cave system - Halong bay onland. With around 2 hours hours for the boat trip, you will persuaded by the beauty here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up possible from any hotel in the Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, Please kindly go to our office
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.