Small-Group 2-Hour Noryangjin Fish Market Tasting & Walking Tour
Do you love seafood? Have you ever dreamed of picking your own ingredients and having them made into a delicious seafood dish? Explore Seoul's biggest fish market in Noryangjin during this unforgettable 2 hour small-group walking tour. Your local guide will help you experience the fish market that you have never seen before, as well as inform you about the district's hidden history. Visit a variety of stalls, and see up to 370 different kinds of seafood. You can choose your very own seafood ingredients, which can be prepared for you to eat at an onsite restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10
- Local guide
- Pictures taken during the tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market, 674, Nodeul-ro, Dongjak-gu Metro #1 Noryangjin Station, Seoul 06900 South Korea
Sightsee, Tasting, Walking
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Noryangjin Station Exit 2, 69-11 Noryangjin 1(il)-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market, CTS (Christian Television System), Noryangjin 2(i)-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended for you to bring an umbrella during summer
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
- For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as 'No Show' and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.