Small-Group 4-Hour Tour to the World Peace Pagoda from Pokhara
09:30 AM Meet with your guide and drive to Dam Side village and then a shorter walk straight up to the Peace Pagoda Stupa.
From the Buddhist Peace Pagoda Stupa, you will have excellent views of the Annapurana range, Fewa Lake and Pokhara city.
Note: Please kindly note that there will be a maximum group size of 12 persons, guide and driver will be share in the group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour Maximum 12 peoples in a group
- Private Vehicle as per the group size
- Driver with Local English Speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Drinks: if needed, customers can carry with them
- Food and drinks
- Lunch: Not available on the spot. For the lunch time, customers will be back to the Hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Visit World Peace Stupa, Pagoda-style Buddhist monument to peace, offering stunning mountain & lake views Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Name details needed as per the passport
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.