Small-Group Amalfi Coast Day Cruise from Positano
Skirt the stunning Amalfi coast, stopping to explore the most scenic stretches and villages, on this small-group day cruise from Positano. Drift leisurely along the southern Italian coast, marveling at the dramatic views. Travel by the whitewashed fishing village of Praiano, the narrow cove of the Furore fjord and Conca dei Marini, home to the shimmering green waters of the Emerald Grotto sea cave (entance depends on the wind situation). Stop intermittently to swim and snorkel, then enjoy free time in Amalfi or go up to Ravello (calculate 30min bus ride oneway). With a maximum of 12 people on board, you’ll enjoy an intimate experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional skipper
- Transport by boat
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- 1 drink on board (soda or mineral water)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission to Emerald Grotto (approx. 5 euros)
- Entrance fees and activities
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Star Boat Tours, Molo Spiaggia Grande, 84017, Positano Italy
Starting Point for Check In
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Lovley little cave with emerald green reflection of the water
Entrance fee per person ca. 6€
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Boat Rental Positano, Via Marina Grande, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
2: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in Italy is 16 years; ID may be required
- It is recommended that you bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, sunscreen, swimwear, etc.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with sea sickness issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.