Small-Group Amsterdam Bike Tour
Explore Amsterdam the ‘Dutch way’ – by bike! Following an expert local guide, enjoy a leisurely 2- or 3-hour bike ride around Amsterdam’s typically flat and open city streets – perfect for cycling! Passing alongside the city’s charming canals, see the world-famous Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House and last, but certainly not least, Amsterdam’s infamous Red Light District.
This small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Lindbergh Day Tours, Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Yellow Bike Tours & Rental, Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Point :Yellow Bike Tours & Rental, Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, 1012 PV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.