Small-group Arctic Landscapes Sightseeing - Summer Shore Excursion from Tromso
Arctic Landscapes is a road-trip in the coastal area of Tromsø. On this tour you'll discover places with breath-taking sceneries, you'll have a chance to take the best photos and get to enjoy home-made food on a picnic in the Arctic. Come and join a ride in the countryside of Tromsø with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wandering Owl, Strandvegen 41B, Tromso 9012 Norway
This is our office
Stop At: Kvaloya, Kvaloya, Troms, Northern Norway
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Scandic Ishavshotel, Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- We encourage you to provide your email address to be able to receive pictures after the tour
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. Make sure you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
- The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Travelers are required to bring their own face masks and to wear them on tour. Due to the isolated location of Tromso, Wandering Owl can not guarantee that there will be enough in the city. Please bring them with you. Guides and drivers have been instructed not to touch guests, including handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.