Small-Group Arctic Landscapes Sightseeing Tour from Tromso in Winter
Arctic Landscapes is a road-trip to the fjords around Tromsø. On this tour you'll discover places with breath-taking scenery, see the wildlife, take the best photos and enjoy home-made food on a picnic in the Arctic. Come and join the ride in the countryside of Tromsø!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian and Vegan and gluten free options available. Please specify in your booking if this applies to you
- Souvenir photos (websize resolution sent by email after the tour and highest resolution available for purchase)
- Pick up in front of the Scandic Ishavhotel: Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Troms
- Drop-off in the city center
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop off
- Thermal suits and boots unless specially requested. Availability is not guaranteed as they are needed for other tours. We do not know until the day as to whether they are available or not.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wandering Owl, Strandvegen 41B, Tromso 9012 Norway
Depart Tromsø city centre and travel to Kvaløya. Here you will see beautiful fjords, valleys & islands. Stop to take photos, see sights and for a home made lunch.
Departure Point :Fredrik Langes gate, Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the following information is important for us to assure the best service.
- We encourage you to provide us with your email address to be able to send you the pictures after the tour
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your best contact number on the road (phone number + correct country code)
- The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other) in case we need to contact you
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear appropriate winter clothes and shoes.
- A small amount of walking is involved, you must be able to walk 200m or be prepared to wait in the vehicle.
- Activity is in English
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the tour itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tours. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Thermal suits, mittens, hats and scarfs can not be included on tours during winter season 2020/2021 due to the increase risk of virus transmission.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.