SMALL-GROUP ARCTIC NATURE FROM TROMSØ - Photography; Sightseeing Tour
Touch of wilderness
Have you always wanted to see those Instagram famous, breathtaking views? How about meeting a friendly reindeer in the middle of nowhere? Arctic landscapes of Northern Norway will bring you happiness and peace of mind. Join our tour to explore the wild side!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Homemade sandwiches, warm beverages (tea, hot chocolate), cookies
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Knowledgable guide
What's excluded :
- Pickup from accommodation only in an Extra Small Group
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kvaløya, Tromsø Municipality, Norway
During the tour, our guide will take you to the best spots with amazing views. You will have the chance of seeing seabirds, reindeer and moose. From December to January you may have a chance to see humpback whales or orcas gathering in the fjord. The guide will take pictures of you and the landscapes during the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Magic Ice Bar Tromsø, Kaigata 4, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide us with your email address to be able to send you the pictures after the tour
- If canceled due to poor weather or insufficient number of participants, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.