Small Group Art Nouveau walking tour 2h
Sightseeing around the Old city, the Ring of Boulevards and walk in Art Nouveau district. The tour takes you through the center of the town to the Art Nouveau district, Albert Street - a real open-air architectural museum, where the most explicit collec8on of Art Nouveau buildings in Europe is located.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Umbrella if it`s raining
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Smile Line Day Tours, Ratslaukums 7, Riga 1050 Latvia
Guide agency Smile line offers you Daily Art Nouveau tour
Start time: Nov-Mar: 13:00, Apr- Oct: 15:00.
Meeting point: Town Hall square (by the yellow umbrella).
Duration of the Tour: 2 hours
On this tour you will see some of the finest Art Nouveau examples of Riga. There are more than 600 buildings in Riga, that's why Riga can easily be called the Capital of Art Nouveau. You will walk not only through the Old town of Riga but also the Art Nouveau district - Alberta Street, Antonijas Street, Elizabetes Street. Prepare yourself to be amazed by the beauty of Art Nouveau buildings in Riga.
Not included in the tour: food, drinks, extra expenses, museum fee
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :House of the Black Heads, Rātslaukums 7, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Albert Street, Alberta iela, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.