Small Group Athens Mythology Family Tour
A spectacular family adventure that explores the true roots of Greek mythology with a unique activity tour among the stunning sights of the Acropolis and the Ancient Agora! Visit the city's most significant sites: The Acropolis (including the Parthenon, the Theater of Dionysus, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion) and the Ancient Agora while learning about Greek gods and heroes in a fun and engaging way!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
- Materials for the activity
- Wireless Tour Guide System
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Your guide will have plenty to tell you about the history and the legends of all the gods and heroes, such as almighty Zeus, Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, Poseidon, God of the Sea, Dionysus, God of Wine and many more. Through timeless myths you will explore the Theater of Dionysus, drama's first home; the resplendent Propylaea; the sacred Erechtheion; the Temple of Athena Nike and, of course, the magnificent Parthenon, perhaps the world's most iconic building. All this will come alive in a way that keeps everyone's attention and interest, kids and parents alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athina 105 55, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- * Wireless Tour Guide Systems will be provided to all participants. Receivers are thoroughly sanitized between use and all earpieces are single-use (disposable).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.