Small-Group Aurora Hunt Northern Lights Chase tour from Senja
This tour is a specialised tour into the arctic wilderness, targeted towards guests who want the best chances to see the Northern Lights or to photograph them with the assistance of our competent team. All our guides are professional photographers and trained nature guides, providing guests with memorable encounters in the wilderness. Wandering Owl provides quality experiences, with an unmatched attention to detail. All tours include the required equipment, tripods, photographs of the experience and our signature homemade meals prepared daily for you in our Owls Nest.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Winter thermal suits & thermal boots
- Dinner - Home-made soup
- Coffee and/or Tea - Our famous home-made hot chocolate
- Snacks - Home-baked biscuits
- Photo's of the tour in web-sized resolution
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senja, Senja, Troms, Northern Norway
This tour takes travelers through the Arctic wilderness on Senja Island in search of clear skies and the elusive Northern Lights. As this tour is completely at the mercy of nature, the exact destinations vary from night to night.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Stonglandseidet, Norway
This tour begins and finishes in south Senja. Times vary as the destination changes every night of the season.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skaland, Skaland, Senja, Troms, Northern Norway
Some evenings the tour may go north towards Skaland.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tranøyveien 3935, 9392 Stonglandseidet, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please bring your face mask with you from your home country as there are very limited supplies available in the Arctic and likely will be sold out.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.