Small-Group Banff National Park Tour
Join a day-long (approximately 11 hours) tour through the Majestic Canadian Rockies! Explore the breathtaking and inspiring scenery that Alberta has to offer. From the intense emerald green hues of the water of Lake Louise, the mystifying valley of the Ten Peaks at Moraine Lake, to Banff, the birthplace of Canada’s first national park, you will be greeted by amazing views of nature your entire trip. Featuring full commentary from your knowledgeable driver/guides, you'll enjoy a truly unique experience. Admission to Banff National Park and complimentary bottled water is included.
Please Note: Seating is limited and the tour requires a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. If the tour does not meet the minimum 36 hours prior to departure, you will be notified and refunded.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned van or mini coach
- All prices include taxes (GST 5%
- All major credit cards accepted
- Complimentary bottled water
What's excluded :
- Driver/Guide Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
Immerse yourself in the emerald green hues of the water of Lake Louise. Explore the famous Chateau Lake Louise with its Swiss atmosphere!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Moraine Lake in the majestic Valley of the 10 Ten Peaks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Have lunch (not included in the price) in the town of Banff, where streets are lined end to end with shops, restaurants, art galleries, museums, and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bow Falls, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Bow Falls is a major waterfall on the Bow River, just before it meets the Spray River
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Surprise Corner, Buffalo St, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Hoodoos Trail, Buffalo Street Surprise Corner Viewpoint parking lot, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L Canada
See what the Hoodoos are all about!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :101 9 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1J9, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour requires a minimum of 3 passengers to operate. If the tour does not meet the minimum 36 hours prior to departure, you will be notified and a full refund will be applied
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time
- Food or open drinks are NOT allowed on board our vehicles. Snacks may only be consumed during any of the stops we make. Only water from resealable bottles are allowed on-board our vehicles
- Rates and tours are subject to change without advance notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.