Small Group Ben Tre Excursion - Mekong Insight Full Day
Full day exploring the Mekong Delta will help you understand more deeply about the people's daily life here. The Mekong Delta is famous for vast green rice fields called ‘The rice basket of Vietnam’ and many fruit orchards where very distinct fruits of the region grow. Beside that, the peaceful villages where residents live on the flat plains near the river and other villagers live in their seemingly floating houses (built on stilts) and a comprehensive network of canals make Mekong Delta a very unique destination in Vietnam. Walking along the roads between the villages, cycling, kayaking or visiting the villages along the canal, fishing in the pond are some of the unique activities that you will be able to do. Enjoy meals characterized with typical Mekong Delta ingredients from deep fried Giant Gourami fish, Vietnamese spring roll, sweet and sour soup and sweet and sour pork ribs will make you remember about Vietnamese cuisine for a long time to come.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-Speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat Trip
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Depart from Ho Chi Minh City and head south to Ben Tre province, famous for it coconuts, fruits and peaceful waterways.
Start your boat trip through small canals with beautiful tropical scenery and stop-over at various local workplaces including brick kilns, a coconut processing workshop and an amazing visit to the local family workshop where sleeping mats are crafted.
Visit a quiet village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life. Take Xe Loi ride (a kind of modern motorized rickshaw) and stop at a riverside restaurant for a delicious lunch, featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp.
After lunch, row sampan for a relaxing trip along the water coconut canals. Then back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Point :Your selected hotels in district 1,3,10
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.