Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour
See rare black sand beaches, visit the famous Kona Coffee Farm and the magnificent Volcanoes National Park including twilight lava glow from the latest eruptions, finish the adventure with stargazing near Mauna Kea. Experience the Big Island’s most spectacular natural splendors on this small-group tour with a professional local guide sharing knowledge of the history, cultures, and geology of the island. Lunch and Dinner included in the tour.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages and snacks
- Picnic Lunch and Restaurant Dinner
- Use of Rain and Warm Jacket
- Professional and Certified Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to maximum of 10
- Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van Transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenwell Farms, 81-6551 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua, Island of Hawaii, HI 96750
Take a tour of a Kona Coffee Farm to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling Kona Coffee and Tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Bake Shop, Route 11, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
Taste famous Hawaiian sweet bread and malasadas at this local favorite bakery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punalu'u Black Sand beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
Relax and take it all in at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, a great place to spot marine life from the shore, like Hawaii’s green sea turtles.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Various stops are made to view magnificent volcanic eruptions, and lava flow sites of the past. In addition, your certified tour guide provides an educational and insightful narrative about the volcanoes as you visit Kilauea Iki Lookout, steam vents, Halema’uma’u Crater Lookout, and crater rim trail.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chain of Craters Road, Island of Hawaii, HI
View the beautiful park coastline on Chain of Craters Road, and the remarkable Holei Sea Arch.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Saddle Road, Hawaii Highway 200, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
Your guide will take you to a secluded and ideal location for stargazing. Depending on weather condition, you will observe stars, planets, galaxies, moon, and much more while your guide shares interesting legend and lore of the sky.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kailua-Kona, HI, USA
2: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, 78-128 Ehukai St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
3: 69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotels in Kona and Kohala Coast in addition to locations below,Starbucks at Queen's Market PlaceLongs Drugs at Keauhou Shopping CenterPine Tree CafeKona International Airport
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Short and easy walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.