Small-Group Bike Tour of Cologne with Guide
Combine classic sightseeing with a relaxing bike tour of Cologne. You will ride along a scenic route 10m (15km) that takes you to the city's highlights. See the legendary cathedral city located along the Rhine River, dating back about 2,000 years. Enjoy numerous photo stops with great panoramic views, the personalized experience only a small-group activity (maximum 15) provides, and commentary from your professional guide. Bike and helmet is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike helmet
- Rain poncho (in case of rain)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Water bottles (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hohenzollern Bridge, Kennedy-Ufer 2a, 50679 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Have a great view on the Cologne Cathedral from the bridgehead and see the many padlocks that stand as a symbol for eternal love of many thousands of couples.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Colonia Aktiv Tours, Gereonswall 2-4, 50668 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Starting point of our tour at our rent-a-bike shop.
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
See the Cologne Cathedral and listen to its history and get to know fascinating facts about it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Rheinauhafen, Im Zollhafen / Anna-Schneider-Steig, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
See waterfront development at its best - We will cycle through the new build former Industrial port of Cologne.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kolner Philharmonie, Bischofsgartenstr. 1, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
We will pass by the philharmonic hall with its modern architecture style.
Departure Point :Gereonswall 2-4, 50668 Köln, Germany
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should be healthy and fit enough for a relaxed bike tour at a moderate speed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Reminder to dress according to weather conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tandems available if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.