Small-Group Blue Mountains Tour with Bush Walks and Featherdale Wildlife Park
Explore the Blue Mountains National Park–including Wentworth Falls, Jamison Valley, Echo Point and the Three Sisters–with an experienced local guide who will show you the best secluded lookouts, rainforest trails and pristine valleys. With stops in mountain villages, guided bush walks, and a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park, the day will be filled with Australian highlights. Peaceful nature walks enhance the experience and your small group limited to 14 people ensures an intimate tour with other nature lovers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup from many city hotels
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided Walk of The Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook
- Entry/Admission - Leura Mall
- Entry/Admission - Govetts Leap
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Travel out of Sydney city and over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as we head west towards the Blue Mountains
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Meet some of the cutest locals at Featherdale Wildlife Park. See native Australian animals in a loving environment a conservation, education and rehabilitation focus.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nepean River, Tench Avenue, Penrith, New South Wales 2750 Australia
Cross the beautiful Nepean River as you begin the ascent into the Blue Mountains
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Explore the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park, with waterfalls, subtropical rain forests, sandstone cliffs, and temperate eucalypt forests.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leura Mall, Village Centre, Leura, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Spend time in Leura, the "Garden Village" of the Blue Mountains enjoying a gourmet lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
See the Blue Mountains' most famous rock formations, The Three Sisters from their most spectacular vantage point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, New South Wales 2785 Australia
See spectacular vistas such as Govett's Leap, Cahill's Lookout and Lincoln's Rock. Your experienced guide will take you to the best views the weather gives us on your day.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside your selected pickup location 10 minutes before the time listed below. Do not go to a different location unless you have contacted us directly and received confirmation of a different pickup location and time. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.7:00am - Holiday Inn Potts Point - 203 Victoria St7:15am - Mercure Central 818-820 George St, Little Regent St Entrance7:20am - Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St7:30am - Novotel Darling Harbour, 100 Murray St7:35am - Grace Hotel, 77 York St7:40am - Sir Stamford Hotel 93 Macquarie St7:50am - Amora Jamison 11 Jamison St
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 14 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Small strollers and folding wheelchairs can be accommodated by request. Please contact us to ensure we have space set aside for your belongings.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Registered COVID Safe Business and recognised as COVID Ready with Australian Tourism Export Council.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.