Small-Group Bollywood Filmcity Tour in Mumbai
So, here you are in the city that gives goosebump to all, the city that started it all and the city that made us fall in love with Bollywood cinema. This Bollywood tour will give you the real experience of the cinema industry and you will get to explore the behind the scenes and the art of movie-making.
The guests will hop on the bus and proceed towards 2 hours guided tour of the world’s largest film producing industry.
The tour will give you an idea about the history of Bollywood and all the basic details related to the industry. Visit the artificially created sets like helipads,
reservoirs, courts, churches, etc.
The guide will take you to a live shooting site to give you insights into movie making. Sneak peek at behind the scenes activities of a movie, see technicians working, explore the process involved and if possible get to click pictures with some of the actors.
The tour ends by dropping the guests at the main gate.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission ticket to Bollywood FImcity tour
- Entry/Admission - Goregaon Film city
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop Services
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal and Shopping Expenses
- Tips and Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goregaon Film city, Mumbai 400065 India
Goregoan Film city is a vast area spread across 520 acres of land and consists around 20 indoor studios. Built on the lines of the Film City of California, today it is considered as synonymous to Bollywood with more than 900 films and numerous TV shows been shot here so far. Not only is it a great place for film shoots, but it is also filled with verdant greenery,refreshing expanses and huge area with the capacity to accommodate almost 1000 sets at a time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagari, Film City Rd, Film City Complex, Aarey Colony, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by TripBea