Small Group Buenos Aires by Night with All Inclusive Traditional Argentinian Dinner
This 4-hour special private tour will take you to a typical Argentinian Parrilla where you will enjoy the succulent local steaks with salad bar, desserts and coffee. After, you will drive through Buenos Aires' historical center where monuments come to life after dark. Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off, personal guide, all-inclusive a la carte dinner and night cap of your choice are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All inclusive : Night tour, A la carte dinner and night cap/local ice cream
What's excluded :
- Hard drinks( whisky, vodka atc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Dorrego, 400 Huberto 1, Buenos Aires Argentina
The heart of San Telmo
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Very romantic at night.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Our national opera house
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The widest Avenue in Buenos Aires, with the obelisque, the center of the city
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
A young and bubbly neighborhood . That is where you have dinner.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Barolo, Avenida de Mayo 1370, Buenos Aires C1085ABQ Argentina
An eclectic and stunning piece of architecture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.Pick up from EZEIZA international airport carries a transfer fee of 55 usdAirports
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * We shall enforce local regulations * Please let us know if you have additioal requirements and we shall adapt to them. * Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival will be performed in some venues by their own staff.( museums, tango shows ec...)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.