Small-Group Buenos Aires Food and Culture Tour
Discover Porteña culture in Buenos Aires on this small-group tour. Visit the historic San Telmo Market and sit down at Coffee Town for a coffee tasting. Next, enjoy a wine tasting at the Sagardi Restaurant with tapas. Finally, eat a dinner of asado at a local restaurant and see a live folklore show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Coffee tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tierra Mendocina Wine Shop
- Entry/Admission - Revire Brasas Bravas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Dorrego, 400 Huberto 1, Buenos Aires Argentina
The tour starts in one of the most crowded walks by the citizens of Buenos Aires and tourists. It is located in the neighborhood of San Telmo, where there are many antiques stalls that give it an air of sophisticated flea market.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Casa del Dulce de Leche, Calle Defensa 1060 Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires C1065AAT Argentina
Visit to the only house in Argentina dedicated to Dulce de Leche. You will find an inexplicable combination of sensations that offers the true flavor of homemade Dulce de Leche, exquisite chocolates of pure cocoa, alfajores of cornstarch, chocolate and other tastes that you still do not know.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina
San Telmo Market was opened on February, 1897 and to fulfill the required needs that the new immigrants who arrived in the city from Europe need was its main aim. The building remains its original structure made up of metal joists, arches and columns with sheet and glass ceilings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tierra Mendocina Wine Shop, Carlos Calvo 451, Buenos Aires Argentina
An exclusive space to enjoy the widest variety of author and export high-end wines. There we will do a tasting of typical Argentine wines (Malbec & Torrontes), accompanied by a cheese board.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Revire Brasas Bravas, Av. Corrientes 1124, C1043 AAY, Buenos Aires, Argentina
An excellent grill located in the heart of Buenos Aires. There, we end the day with a three-course dinner of meat empanada or provore Revire, meat cut (at your choice upon arrival at the restaurant) with fries potatoes or salad, dessert and a drink included. You will be dropped off to your hotels after dinner.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If the traveler is not staying at a hotel located in the hotel pickup area, the local supplier will provide an address to the closest hotel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.