Small-Group BYOB Sunset Boat Tour on Lake Austin
Enjoy a small-group cruise that lets you meet new people while taking in the sights along Lake Austin. Perfect for solo travelers or small groups who don’t want to rent the entire boat themselves, this intimate cruise offers the perks of a private cruise without the associated costs. Bring your own drinks—alcoholic beverages welcome—and a camera to capture photos of the lakeside grotto known as Little Venice.
The Lake Austin cruise takes off the Loop 360 Boat Ramp located below the southern end of Pennybacker Bridge over Lake Austin. This three-acre park is primarily used for lake access, but offers a grassy area for picnicking. A few bald cypress and sycamore trees grow along the water's edge.
From here we set sail towards Mount Bonnell, where the lake is lined with outrageously luxurious lakefront homes. You'll then slow troll through a semi-private grotto called Little Venice where you get a closeup view of these mansions as we head back to the 360 bridge!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fun Captain!
What's excluded :
- $5/person CASH ONLY Loop 360 Boat Ramp walk-in fee
- Entry/Admission - Pennybacker Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pennybacker Bridge, Austin, TX
The Loop 360 Boat Ramp is located below the southern end of Pennybacker Bridge over Lake Austin. This three-acre park is primarily used for lake access, but offers a grassy area for fishing and picnicking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Austin Country Club, 4408 Long Champ Dr, Austin, TX 78746-1162
Austin's most famous golf course and home of the annual Dell Match Play tournament.
Pass By: Mount Bonnell, 3800 Bonnell Dr, Austin, TX 78731-5846
Mount Bonnell, also known as Covert Park, is a prominent point alongside the Lake Austin portion of the Colorado River in Austin, Texas. It has been a popular tourist destination since the 1850s.
Pass By: Little Venice, Mitropoleos Georgouli, Mykonos Town Greece
A semi-private grotto we call Little Venice where you get a closeup view of the Lake Austin mansions.
Departure Point :6000 Plaza on the Lake, Austin, TX 78746, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.