Small Group Caminito del Rey - English Only
If you are looking for an amazing experience along with spectacular views, we invite you to traverse with us the 3 km impressive Caminito del Rey (The King’s Little Pathway). Prepare your backpack, water and snacks for a walk of about 3 hours accompanied by our English speaking guide, who will transport you through the history of this road. Once we have finished the route on foot, we will go to the village of Álora where a local products tasting will take place and later before returning you will have some free time to spend in the town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned motor coach
- English escort guide
- Admission to Caminito del Rey
- Travel insurance
- Local products tasting
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
What's excluded :
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
You will traverse the 3 km impressive Caminito del Rey (The King’s Little Pathway). Prepare your backpack, water and snacks for a walk of about 3 hours accompanied by our English guide, who will transport you through the history of this road.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Productos de Alora, Calle Carmona 24, 29500 Alora Spain
Once finished the breathtaking of El Caminito del Rey, our bus will take us to Álora, a little village on the surrounding. A local products tasting will take place including products like, almonds, oil, bread, wine and olives. After the tasting enjoy free time in the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avenida de Andalucía, Av. de Andalucía, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.