Small Group Camping Tour to Jabal Akhdar from Muscat
Visit the highlights of Jabal Akhdar and enjoy a cultural tour from Muscat to see the ruins, alongside hiking and camping. There will be a BBQ and bonfire at the camp-site in cool weather to keep you warm as this is one of the coolest area's in Arabian Gulf region. Camping gear and meals with drinks are provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local Omani guide
- Professional photographer guide to give basic advise on landscape photography.
- Camping Gears (Excluding of sleeping bags)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Muscat.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside of Muscat)
- Sleeping bags (available to rent or purchase, you can bring your own sleeping bags)
- Day 1: [L, D]
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat at 7.00am. Kick off a journey like no others in the Hidden Gem of The Arabia. Have an overnight camp at one of the highest grounds and spectacular scenery there is in Oman. Learning some camping skills, grill the Omani Mishkak (Grills), and tell late night stories around the bonfire Then follow through a tour around one of the abandoned villages built on the mountains.
Day 2: [B, L]
On the second day wake up and get ready to explore. Al Jabal Al Akhdar is part of the largest mountain chain of the Arabian Peninsula (Al Hajar Mountains). This part of Oman enjoys cooler climate in the region all year round. The perfect place for outdoor enthusiast. All camping gears are provided, except: Sleeping Bags which can be arranged as per request.
Departure Point :Muscat hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Child/Youth rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.