Small Group Cave and Beach Day Tour from San Juan
Come with us to sea cave called Indian Cave, where parts of several movies have been filmed including Pirates of the Caribbean. Breath taking scenery for pictures with your loved ones and plenty more. And after, how about a volcanic Sand Beach. For your comfort, all transport via a 14 passenger van with no more than 10 guests. Water and snacks are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned full van
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
First we will head westbound to the great city of Arecibo after pick up in the San Juan area. We will get to Cueva del Indio, one of the most beautiful hidden gems in Puerto Rico (Indian Cave), there you will walk over volcanic rock learning about the Taino Indians (Puerto Rico's natives) and their activities as well as having breathtaking views for pictures and video to make memories with your loved ones. You will have the opportunity to see petroglyphs carved in stone as well as standing over many spots featured in movies like Pirates of the Caribbean.
Then we will proceed to a black sand beach where there are a few surprises for you!
After that we will be heading back to San Juan.
• Arecibo, Arecibo, Puerto Rico
• Cueva del Indio, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP WILL START AT 12.pmDownstairs of hotel located in San Juan ONLY. Will wait 5 minutes.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2020 - 9/1/2021
12/1/2021 - 9/1/2022
Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Hard soled shoes required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.